Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi, India
College of Art, New Delhi, Delhi University, India
Kanpur University, India
1. Nominated as Commissioner of South Asian Countries and worked under National Museum of Contemporary art, Seoul, Korea 2006.
2. Honorary Director, Garhi Studios, Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi, 1994-97.
3. Commissioner of Biennale of Visual Arts, Seychelles 1992.
4. Nominated on 50th Anniversary of India’s Independence and curated an exhibition of three artists at Vladivostok, Russia through ICCR 1997.
5. Junior and Senior Fellowship from Department of Culture, Govt. of India.
6. National Award from Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi.
7. HIFA Honoured in 2012 in Karnal,Haryana,India.
8. Published Articles in leading Indian, Korean, Russian newspapers and magazines.
- Seventeen One-man shows in India, Korea.
2. Participated in thirty five group shows
3. Curated India- Korea and Korea -India 2002,2012, 2013 Exhibition, workshop and seminar New Delhi
4. Participated Fourteen Artist’s Camp/Workshops National and International.
5. Visited and participated in’95 Kwangju International Biennale, Korea 1995.
6. Curated an Art Workshop of senior artists of Delhi for Gandhi Darshan in New Delhi.
7. Curated and participated in Asian Art Show by Magazine Art Korea in AIFACS New Delhi in 2014.
His Works are in the collection of private collectors and institutions in India and Abroad such as Lalit Kala Akademi , NGMA New Delhi, Govt.Museum Chandigarh, Apollo Tyres, Dabur Industries, Scindias, Tata Steel, Birlas, Taj Hotels, Kiran Nadar Museum, Indian Art Museum Seoul etc, and many other private collectors and Museums .